HERNANDEZ TENA CONGRESOS, S.L.is committed to privacy and transparency. Detailed below are our personal data processing practices, together with all the information relating to them.
Processing the data of potential clients and website contacts
|Basic Data Protection Information|
|Data Controller:||HERNANDEZ TENA CONGRESOS, S.L.|
|Purpose:||To deal with your request and send you commercial correspondence.|
|Legitimation:||Execution of a contract. Consent of the interested party.|
|Recipients:||We will not transfer your data to third parties unless this is a legal requirement.|
|Rights:||You have the right to access, rectify and erase your data, as well as other rights which are given in the additional information. You may exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to CL Carreres Puchalt, 6, bajo – 46020 – VALENCIA|
|Source:||The interested party.|
Full information on Data Protection
- Who is responsible for processing your data? HERNANDEZ TENA CONGRESOS, S.L. B98652308 CL CARRERES PUCHALT, 6 BAJO – 46020 – VALENCIA ESPAÑA 960728212. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the purpose of processing your personal data? HERNANDEZ TENA CONGRESOS, S.L.processes the data provided by interested parties in order to deal with their requests and send them commercial correspondence, including by electronic media. No automated decisions will be taken based on the data you have provided.
- How long do we keep your personal data for? Your data are kept on file until such time as you ask for them to be deleted.
- What is the legitimation for processing your personal data? The legal basis for processing your data is as follows:
- Execution of a contract: dealing with your request
- Consent of the interested party: sending you commercial correspondence, including by electronic media
- Who are the recipients of your data? Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless this is a legal requirement.
- Transfer of data to other countries We do not envisage transferring any data to other countries.
- What are your rights when you send us your personal data? Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation from HERNANDEZ TENA CONGRESOS, S.L. as to whether we are processing the personal data that concerns them or not. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. You also have the right of data portability. In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. In this case, HERNANDEZ TENA CONGRESOS, S.L. will stop processing the data, except in the case of compelling legal reasons or in the exercise or defence of possible claims. You can exercise your rights by either sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Cl Carreres Puchalt, 6 Bajo 46020 – Valencia España. Whenever commercial correspondence is sent, using the legitimate interest of the data controller as a legal basis, the interested party may oppose the processing of his or her data. If you have given your consent for the data to be used for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without this affecting the legality of the data processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal. If you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been infringed, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising your rights, you can submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Authority through its website: www.aepd.es .
- How do we obtain your personal data? The personal data processed by HERNANDEZ TENA CONGRESOS, S.L. come from: the interested party. The data categories we process are:
- Identity details.
- Postal and email addresses.
- Commercial information.